Heya! My name is Danielle and I’m a college student at the University of Tulsa (that’s in Oklahoma for everyone who doesn’t know, and there are more of you out there then I expected), originally hailing from the beautiful town of Longmont nestled in the Front Range of Colorado.
The basics on me:
1. I’m Catholic, and it’s the best thing ever.
2. The Colorado Rocky Mountains are my favorite place in the whole world. I am married to them, (although sometimes I have crazy adulterous flings with the ocean).
3. I run on the University of Tulsa cross country team, which means I run a whole heck of a lot.
4. I have quite varied interests: from philosophy to Pokemon to F. Scott Fitzgerald to dancing to Legend of Zelda to owls to astronomy to history to running to poetry to action movies to Lord of the Rings to fashion… etc.
5. I’m an incurable optimist
I started this blog because I love to write, and I thought it’d be pretty cool if other people read what I wrote as well. My thoughts and mental wanderings vary widely, and consequently my blog subject matter is rather diverse as well. From my experiences as a D1 athlete running for my school’s Track and Field distance squad, my explorations in my beautiful and beloved Catholic faith, and my deep thinking thoughts or my shallow comical day-to-day stories, I just want to write about my wonderful life, and all the craziness and beauty that fills it.
As an incurable optimist, who knows: maybe my everyday thoughts will one day go viral. Now that’d be hilarious.